BBnet is a rapidly growing telecommunications provider. BBnet utilise the latest in fibre and fixed wireless technologies to provide broadband services to our growing business and residential customer base.
Headquartered in Shannon, Co Clare we now provide employment to 12 people.
Following on from the successful launch of BBnet’s 45Mb Jet service, we are currently recruiting an additional Field Service Technician to cover the Clare/Limerick and North Kerry region.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the main requirements of the role are as follows:
- Survey residential and commercial premises in our fixed wireless coverage areas.
- Install and commission BBnet’s range of fixed wireless services.
- Undertake service calls/upgrade calls as required.
- Liaise with customers while working to a tight deadline.
- Installation of wireless network equipment.
- Liaise and communicate with other team members to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Documentation & photography of work via the installer APP.
- Be flexible on location and out of hours work.
- Basic knowledge of data communications
- Good literacy, numeric and IT Skills
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office ( Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to logically troubleshoot power, radio and basic networking issues.
- Installation experience in radio equipment, satellite TV, wireless broadband either business or residential
- Rigging qualifications would be an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interact with customers and colleagues.
- Ability to work on own initiative and act independently, whilst being able to work successfully as part of a team.
- Exposure to wireless broadband or IP based networks an advantage
- Work as part of a callout team on a rota basis.
- Working at Heights experience / certification
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Willingness to undertake MEWP, mast climbing and working at heights training.
- Excellent oral and written English
- Current Safepass
- Salary: D.O.E
- Location: Clare/Limerick/North Kerry
- Job type: Full time, permanent or as a part-time, sub contractor
Benefits: COMPETITIVE PACKAGE INCLUDING COMPANY VEHICLE, EXPENSES, LAPTOP, MOBILE PHONE, ONGOING TRAINING / EDUCATION
Job Type: Full-time
Submit an application below: