BBnet have been delivering voice solutions to organisations of all sizes for over 10 years, offering significant cost savings over traditional PSTN and ISDN lines.
Cost, however is only one of many reasons that companies deploy SIP Trunks, Hosted telephony or a unified communications platform within their organisations.
BBnet don’t just offer a one-size-fits-all solution, we spend time getting under the skin of your organisation to develop tailored solutions specifically designed to help your business meet its operational and financial objectives time after time.
Voice over Internet Protocol, known as VoIP, converts phone calls into a series of data packets and transmits calls to the telephone network. Unlike on-premises VoIP servers, hosted telephony provides your company a complete phone service over the internet, with everything hosted in the cloud.
Instead of building and maintaining a series of servers, a hosted telephony solution takes care of everything within data centers reducing on-site hardware while gaining enhanced calling capabilities and featuer sets with low maintenance
- Unified Communications – allows multiple communication methods unified within the one service. This includes calls, video conferencing, email, fax, live chat and more, all accessible from one centralized location.
- Custom Call Routing updates your phone service simply, and in real time to allow your phone system to work the way you need it.
- Call queues, ring groups and call distribution allow you to manage and tailor your call flows to suit your business needs.
- Audio and Video Conferencing with screen sharing capabilities allows real time collaboration at the touch of a button.
- Desk and Soft phones – With audio and video features, you are accessible at any time from any place, wherever you are. Regardless of device, one number is all that is needed to reach you, making it ideal for mobile or remote staff.
- Analytics and Integration – BBnet Voice runs seamlessly with applications such as Salesforce, Hubspot and Office 365. It also offers a comprehensive administration panel with a full analytics feature set.
- Using a Unified Communications platform delivers considerable improvements in efficiency and productivity across organisations.
- Flexibility – the ability to have calls route to wherever you are , on whatever device you are using ensures that you are available at all times on the same number regardless of your location
- Cost savings of up to 40% over traditional PSTN networks are achievable, with savings made on reduced hardware requirements, elimination of line rental costs
- Enhanced customer experience is one of the many practical benefits to UC platforms. The ability to communicate both within your organisation, and with your existing or potential customers through flexible call routing reduces waiting and on hold times to deliver a more professional and efficient customer service.
- Unified Communication platforms are ideal for organisations of all sizes, by its very nature it allows scalibility to any size with ease and without requiring large investment.
SIP trunks enable your PBX to send and receive calls via the internet. It is essentially a virtual version of an analog telephone line. Using a BBnet SIP trunk, we can connect multiple channels to your PBX, allowing you to make outbound calls on your existing system, without restrictions on the number of concurrent calls.
Why use SIP Trunks?
From small offices to larger organisations, IP telephony systems running on SIP trunks offer greater flexibility than legacy PSTN or ISDN
Eliminating costly line rental and paying only for what you use, SIP Trunks can significantly reduce your communications expenditure.
SIP Trunks are easier to manage than you may think. You can use it to add or remove phone lines, call features and extensions at will. It will also allow you to re-route your calls to another location quickly and easily.
By combining your voice and data into a single network, your organization’s geographic locations and remote workers can be consolidated into one system. SIP also allows you to connect your employees’ mobile devices via flexible, secure and user-friendly apps.
SIP trunking enables organizations to move their voice and data into a single network, treating voice calls as a form of data transmission.