BBnet are now hiring for a Customer Support Representative based in our Shannon Office. As part of the customer operations team, support representatives are expected to provide a high level of support to our existing and prospective broadband & VOIP customers.
- Ensuring our customers come first is the key responsibility of this role, always taking ownership for first point of contact resolution wherever possible.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or chat.
- Answer enquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Advise customers on technical challenges
- Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell.
- Maintain, track and close CRM database/ticketing system by accurately entering information, in a timely manner.
- Track and take ownership of all outstanding queries to ensure follow through to closure, in all cases.
- Act as support for sales and billing departments.
- Strong Customer orientation, Accurate Data Entry Skills, Excellent Teamwork skills, Good Listening & Phone Skills, Verbal & Written Communication, People Skills, Problem Solving, Multi-tasking, Technically competent, Flexibility, Pro-active & patient.
- Knowledge of Windows, Android and Apple operating systems would be an advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
If you would like to join our team, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org